Sunday, January 5, 2014

Journey to Pirate's Cove (Lady Mechatronic and the Steampunked Pirates) #2 by Arabella Wyatt

These are very short books, so you can finish them quickly and easily if you choose to read this series.

So far my Rambling has some points but not many.

1. I believe my curiosity for how this new theme of steampunk is what is fueling my continuation of this series. I wouldn't necessarily describe it as steampunk though, its more of a clash-up with science fiction--aliens and all that jazz--romance, and steampunk. However, isn't the endless curiosity of a story what drives people to fall in love with series? Should I fully recommend this series or not? Maybe by the end of the third book, I'll finally have an answer.

2. The romance aspect--for you romantic types--is a good enough reason to pick up this series, because your hearts will fawn over them.

What is your take on this series? Would you pick it up or not? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. Ramble to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment