Monday, February 24, 2014

Elizabeth Camden's Trilogy

First Thoughts: Mind addictive! Incredible. The trilogy I am speaking of isn't truthfully a legit trilogy, where each book is a direct sequel. These books are only loosely connected, and you don't need one to read the other. I read the last one first because I didn't know it was part of a series, then I accidentally read--when I say accidentally I mean accidentally--the book before it. I bought the book after reading the blurb--obviously I found it interesting--but I didn't see any connection between the two. Until I was one fourth in the book. I know I haven't mentioned the titles yet, I'm trying to build the suspension. These books are really quite amazing--I read each in about two days.
Lady of Bolton Hill and Against the Tide.
These are the titles and I recommend them full heartedly.
If you love historical fiction, adventure, romance, bravery, courage, strong women, and innovative men. I won't say more than that, I am not giving any of these books away. Go read them, right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment