Thursday, June 18, 2015

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling

Is it outdated to admit that I listened to this book?

Relax readers, it wasn't from a tape I put in my old car or running man, it was on Audible.com. Which, I must take a quick second a promote Audible. It's great. You get a free credit every month to use to buy any size book. I've been using Audible for the last four years. Listening to the presidential war of 1800 between Thomas Jefferson and John Adams and all the rest to Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?

First off, right off the bat, one thing I must note that is great and rare, is that Mindy Kaling was the voice reading her own book. For some reason, there is just that click when the author's name matches the author's voice.

Secondly, this book is full of funny rants and stories. Real experiences. Not celebrities trying to seem more human than the perfect illusions their PR people put out. This is not a long story of work and strife, it's a short read or listen in my case, that is highly entertaining.

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling gets 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment